How You Can Help
The following is a list of ways you can help make our Capital Campaign a success for all of the lost, abandoned, neglected and abused animals in Lebanon County:
- Monetary Donation: There is no easier or more direct way of supporting the shelter than by making a monetary donation. Donations may be made by check payable to the Humane Society of Lebanon County at 150 North Ramona Road, Myerstown, PA 17067. Please feel free to fill out a Capital Campaign Gift Form. Credit card donations are also gladly accepted, either online or by phone at 717-628-1369.
- Schedule a Monthly Donation: Recognizing that many of the caring people who wish to help the animals may not have the capacity to provide a sizable gift at any one time, the shelter encourages those people to consider the alternative of making a smaller gift on a regular monthly basis. To place a recurring donation securely online, please click here!
- Memorial Gifts: There is no better way to remember or support a person who feels deeply about animals than by making a gift in his or her name to the Humane Society of Lebanon County. Memorial contributions are a very personal remembrance that may be offered in lieu of flowers on those sad occasions when someone loses a cherished pet or loved one.
- Tribute Gifts: Tribute Gifts are an excellent way to celebrate the happier occasions in life, like birthdays, anniversaries or graduations.
- Matching Gifts: Many corporate employers conduct programs under which they will provide a contribution to match their employees' gifts to qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organizations. If your company has such a program, please request their matching gift form and send the completed form with your check to the Humane Society of Lebanon County. We will gratefully take care of the rest.